Sometimes we need to search for entries in a specific date, or by in a range of dates.
The feature should work as following:
- The Search should have a From: <date1> & To: <date2> parameters to work.
- Once a user enters the From: date, it should be repeated in the To: field to search for that specific date.
- Otherwise, changing the To: date would bring the desired range of dates.
- The results should be listed as table with date/time, location and the first xx characters of the first line of the entry,
or, a Subject field if such a feature is implemented in the future.
- Double-clicking (mouse) or Tapping (mobile) a line in the results list would open the entry.
- There should be a <Back> button to return to the results list, avoiding the wasteful need to search again.
- User should be able to export the resulting table in a chosen format: csv, html, text, etc.
Diarium version: Win 10: 22.214.171.124 - iPhone: 2.9.9
OS + version: Windows 10 and iOS 15.4.1